Monday, April 28, 2008

WareHouse Party! (and yard) Projected Date: Mid- Late June 2008!

I am working on it So Far;

I will need a DJ, or atleast a large speaker set up for the front half of the car Warehouse, it will be thump'n

Music:

Electro
House
Oldschool/ Remixed
D'B
Club/Dance

and whatever anyone suggests..



Dress Attire:

Party, Jeans Tee's
Classy, Dress to Impress You know what the ladies like.


Yes, the paparazzi will be there.
Pictures will be taken, alot, they will catch you puk'n watch out,

Maybe the Squidd will shoot them for me, if not there will be others!




Please bring booze, I will supply some for close friends

Feel free to bring freinds, but donot just invite random thugs, If anything happens there is no tolerance and people will be removed, I am nice enough to have this for everyone please respect me and my property.

I know there is stuff that can be broken, feel free to stay home if you think you are a fucktard and you like to play with things and break them. Again No tolerance.


I will park super nice cars inside the courtyard if you give me a heads up before hand, if not I have enough parking Up and Down the street for cars, and A huge dirt lot, and dirt road for trucks and cars that wish to park there. I have had close to 150 cars/trucks here before for a show so I know there is room.


I will be updating this contanstly,

Make this a Great 22nd Birthday for me, and a 21st also, (I never got to celebrate my last bday)

Thanks,

-Robby

Location: Riverside,




No comments: